Welcome to the
Ellenbrook Physiotherapy Group
More than Physio
Founded in 1998, the Ellenbrook Physiotherapy Group has evolved to become the premiere therapy precinct servicing Perth’s North eastern region including clinics in Ellenbrook, Bullsbrook, Bindoon and Gingin.
With a motivated team of therapists operating from our world class facilities, we pride ourselves upon delivering a premium service to help you achieve your goals.
If you are seeking complete and sustainable health solutions, you’ve arrived at the right destination.
For us the agenda is simple, We want to help you be your best.
Within our 400sqm premises at Broadway Medical you will find our 8 intimate treatment rooms, Pilates Reformer Studio, Fully equipped Gymnasium, Health Food Café and multiple open exercise and education areas.
Within our approach you will find a unique, powerful and evidence based approach to managing pain and improving life performance. We strongly believe in our role as teachers and facilitators of performance.
Unlike most other Physio practices, our role doesn’t finish upon resolving injury, it simply moves to the next level. Fitness leveraging off Physio, and also blending with an integrative approach to optimising life performance.
That is why we have assembled a multi-disciplinary team of experienced therapists with genuine enthusiasm about our role in improving your health.
That is why we have invested within state of the art facilities that will allow you to train the mind and body beyond injury.
Try our Pilates, Yoga, Strength, Powerband, Meditation and Crossover classes
This is how we deliver powerful, customised and affordable health solutions.
Programs designed by Physio for your life. Your injuries, your lifestyle, your body, your goals.
This is beyond Physio. This is Fitness. Food. Lifestyle. Performance.
This is the art of optimal living.
- 5 Nutrition Hacks to Hack your HealthFood is fuel. Have you ever heard the saying ‘you are what you eat’? Well, there could be more truth to this than what people give credit. Obesity has risen by 40% on a high carbohydrate, low fat diet, so it begs the question, what should we eat? Hopefully, this article will shed some light […]
- 5 Common exercises to Strengthen the Gluteal RegionAre your gluteal group muscles just not coming to the party? Do you find when you exercise all you feel is the quad burn and back aching. Unfortunately for the big muscle that the buttock muscle is, it often seems to offload it’s distribution to our other muscles and joints. This results in several different […]
- Is your Achilles getting you down? Five sure ways to manage Achilles TendinopathyThe Achilles, some may argue rose to fame alongside Brad Pitt in the Movie Troy, can be your worst enemy when inflamed and in pain. Anyone who has suffered Achilles Tendinopathy can agree that the pain and consequential hindrance from enjoying the activities that we like to do can get you down. Achilles Tendinopathy is […]
- 5 Exercises to do through your whole pregnancyPregnancy is such an amazing time and the changes your body goes through along the way are nothing short of incredible. It is important to help your body be at it’s best through good nutrition, hydration and staying active! Which brings the question, what exercise is safe to do through pregnancy? The first thing we […]
- 6 ways to Manage Plantar FasciitisWhat is Plantar Fasciitis? Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common causes of foot and heel pain. Plantar fascia is a thick band that supports the arch of the foot during weight bearing. With overuse, the plantar fascia can become irritated or inflamed leading to the condition known as plantar fasciitis. Typically, there will […]
- Hip Bursitis? What is causing your hip pain and 5 tips to help you fix itPain on the outside of the hip is a very common condition, accounting for 10-20% of all hip pain. It affects women more than men, up to 1 in 4 females over the age of 50, and can be present in both athletes as well as the sedentary population. But what causes the pain and […]